HSE’s mission is to prevent death, injury and ill-health in Great Britain’s workplaces. Ensuring that guidance is available and accessible in a variety of formats is central to achieving this objective.
Created in partnership with The Stationery Office (TSO), the app is primarily for small and medium sized businesses to help them better understand the law and what is required to protect employees.
Main features of the app include:
- A full guide to managing risk in the workplace using the latest Risk Management website content
- A condensed version of HSE’s Stress Management Standards
- The Health and Safety Toolbox (HSG268)
- An intuitive search function, so users can easily find what they are looking for more easily
- Online store for the most popular publications, such as the statutory Law Poster and the Accident Book
- Live updates, so users are confident they have the most up-to-date content that reflects current regulations and guidance.
The HSE app is now available to downloaded as a one-off introductory rate of only £2.99 from the Apple iOS store and Google Play Store.
For more information visit – https://books.hse.gov.uk/HSE-Mobile-App