Semmco’s Life Protection Systems HEAD range was created to protect individuals in hazardous working environments; including ammonia, oxygen deficiency and smoke.
The revolutionary design of the HEAD products provide a safe and constant supply of oxygen so that the wearer can breathe in a contaminated or potentially dangerous atmosphere whilst not carrying a bulky compressed air cylinder.
The range includes 10 minute, 15 minute and 30 minute escape sets, a 15 minute working/rescue set and a 15 minute RPE/CSRE set.
HEAD products are supplied in either an orange or blue bandolier/carry case that is discarded when the set is used.
- Automatic start – instant O2 supply for up to 30 minutes, depending on model choice
- Maintenance free for 12 years, with revalidation at 6 & 9 years, lower through life cost than our competitors
- Ideal for confined spaces – no bulky cylinder to carry
- Lightweight (1.6kg) & easy to operate – only half day training required for your teams
- Unique latex neck seal & oronasal mask design – no face mask fit test required
- Panoramic visor allowing optimum vision from hood
- No mouth piece to restrict communication whilst wearing hood
- Audio & visual safety alarm indicating low oxygen level to user
- Option to buy or hire the equipment
- EN 13794 – PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – ATEX Directive 94/9/EC